- Have a good Attitude and a positive approach towards life | Be optimistic.
- | Attitude decides the kind of a person who you really are.
- Read Newspapers | Magazines and Don’t hesitate to Google stuff,
- use the internet to the maximum of your potential to have fun and also learn new things that are relevant to your requirements, interests and current trends.
- Make good use of Technology and smartphone applications that helps to improve yourself and your daily life.
/* There are a lot of websites and applications for Education, News, Productivity, etc. */
- Be very strong at your Favorites | Hobbies. Be the best at it in the crowd.
Take one or two things you love to do the most, and be very strong at it,
|be it sports, programming, writing, organizing etc.
Think on what makes you unique from the crowd.
Plan your activities & keep track of your goals and achievements.
- Be competitive in your skill >-globally-< and don’t let yourself down by comparing with others
| Don’t care whether you are an IIT, or a non IIT. Be the best at your skill.
- Have a few role models of your thoughts,
| be motivated and inspired & |-be the change the world wants to see.
- Develop your own projects.
projects are where you can bring ideas into action,
put all of your existing knowledge and skills into it to produce something new the world wants to see.
- It improves your problem solving & decision making skills
“When ideas are into action, it is innovation and it unleashes your creativity”
- Help your surroundings, help the needy it improves your soul.
| Have a social responsibility too.
! – Maintain a blog express yourself and have good social networking.
- Share and spread your knowledge to your friends and people around. Make your friends do the right thing by making them aware of what is really important that could improve their lives too.
Have good friends and Teamwork is the key to major success.
- Knowledge about whatever subject in your field of study – The Basics
- Don’t forget to enjoy what you learn. Do it with interest.
- A decent or a good academic Score.
- Be it a small test or a medium internal to a big exam, Don’t just leave it careless, give it your best shot.
- You could find this annoying but believe me this has some value in near future.
- For example, eligibility for placements | higher studies, the school and college grades are important for application and further process.
- Learn these skills | Keep practicing
- Aptitude & Quantitative ability
- Logical reasoning
- Verbal and non-verbal reasoning
- Good Communication, reading, writing and public speaking skills.
- /* just type in these keywords in the internet and you will find a lot of resources, make sure you follow the content you are comfortable with. */
- Solve puzzles and riddles you come across in newspapers.
- Be punctual, Dress confident, take care of your health and
- Pick and Learn some interesting courses nearby locality or online
|> courses of your interests e.g. Courses like Java, Photoshop, etc.
/* either, paid in a well-known institution or by self and have certificates of the courses you did.
watch the full video @ https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NzwED97GMBY
speech file speech